Thursday, April 8, 2010

Chapter 4

Andrea's POV

It was Thanksgiving day Drew was preparing the turkey while me and Tristyn were taking care of everything else. Tristyn was talking to a guy who lived in Buffalo so he was coming to dinner. A little while later the doorbell rang. Drew got up to answer it. When Tristyn seen who it was she pretty much tackled him.

"Drew, Andy this is my friend Jason. Jason, This is my brother Drew and my best friend Andy." Tristyn said as she dragged Jason into the house.

"Hi" We all said to each other.

We all sat in the living room as Drew interrogated Jason. He was so protective of Tristyn. After a bunch of questions we could tell Drew approved of Jayson because he started joking with him. Drew went into the kitchen to check on the turkey. When he came back we all sat on the couch and watched TV while we waited for dinner. A few hours later we sat down to eat dinner. I sat in between Drew and Tristyn. The entire time we just sat there talking and enjoying the food. Drew wouldn't stop messing with me. Out of instinct I punched him in the arm. He just laughed and continued.

"Drew just so you know I'm not coming home with you and Andy tomorrow after the game. Me and Jayson are going to the movies." Tristyn said as Drew just stared at her.

I could tell that Drew didn't like this idea too much. He liked Jayson but was still a little weary of letting her go with him since he didn't really know Jay that great. Tristyn just gave Drew this don't say it look.

"What are you two going to see?" I said trying to break the tension.

"The new Harry Potter movie." Tristyn said looking at Jay and smiling.

"Oh I want to see that too. I also want to go see Four Christmases. It looks funny." I said as I continued eating.

"Well then we should go see it. You and me. We can go on the 30th. What do you say?" Drew said as he had a huge smile on his face

I looked at him then looked over at Tristyn. I didn't want to risk upsetting her by going to the movies with her brother. She nodded her head at me so I knew it was alright to accept his offer.

"Sure I'd like that." I said as I thought about it more. I just smiled.

"Sweet it's a date then. Where do you like to eat. We can go to dinner before the movie, unless you would rather just go to the movie. It's up to you." He said

"Yeah I'd like that. How about we go to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. I hear they have good food." I said to him as I still thought about the fact he asked me out on a date.

"Yeah they do have good food and theres one right next to the theater so it will work out perfect for us."

After dinner we cleaned up the table and then the four of us sat on the couch and watched TV. Jayson and Tristyn were cudded up on one end of the couch. Drew moved closer to me and put his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder and we just sat there. I felt so comfortable around him. We all ended up passing out where we were. The next morning we were woken up by Drew who was running through the house trying to get ready. He had to be out of the house in 5 minutes and to the arena for practice.

"Sorry guys I didn't mean to wake you up. I'm running late so I'll see you guys later unless Jay wants to bring you two down to the arena." Drew said as he rushed out of the door.

"Jay will you take us down. It will be fun." Tristyn said to him as she kissed him.

"Yeah no problem get ready and we'll go." He said as he got up off the couch.

Me and Tristyn got ready. Sleeping sitting up was not a good thing. I could only imagine how Drew was feeling. We got into Jayson's car and went to the arena. We got down there and it was packed as usual. After practice was over we went back to Drew's where we all took naps before the game. Drew left for the arena around 4:30. We didn't get down there until 7:30 just in time for the game. The game went well with a win for the Sabres. I rode home with Drew while Tristyn went with Jay. When me and Drew got home he started playing his guitar. He was really good at it. I didn't want him to leave. The team was going to practice at the HSBC in he morning then hop on a plane for Montreal. After Jay dropped Tristyn off I asked her how her date went and then I went to bed. As I was falling asleep I could hear the two of them talking.

"Drew if you hurt her I will hurt you. Big Brother or not. Andy is my best friend and I don't want you to hurt her." Tristyn said as she threatened him

"I won't hurt her. I couldn't hurt her. I like her too much." Drew replied

I smiled as I heard this going on. It made me happy to know Tristyn was there for me and that Drew liked me.


~Next Day~

We drove Drew to the Arena this way we could have the truck while he was away. We said goodbye to him and went back to the house. When we got there Jay was waiting out front. We all went to lunch and then the mall. We had fun dragging Jayson into all of the stores.

"So are you excited about your date with my brother. He sure is."

"Yeah I can't wait. By the way, I heard you threatening him last night. God job. You showed him whose boss." I said laughing

"Oh you heard that? Well I can't have him taking advantage of my best friend.Us girls have to stick together." She said to me as she handed Jay another bag to carry

"So are you and Jay together, together?"

"Yeah we have been for a few months. Been doing the long distance relationship thing, but don't tell Drew he'll have a fit."

"Don't worry I won't tell him a thing." I said as we finished shopping and headed to the car.

I was relieved when I got the text from Drew saying they landed safely and he was going to take his pregame nap. Me, Tristyn and Jay all sat at Drew's and watched the game that night. Even though the Sabres had been having a rough time lately I was becoming a fan of the team. That would make Drew happy. I was just excited that he was coming home early tomorrow and then we're going on our date.

No comments:

Post a Comment